We will only be undertaking emergency work as per the Government Guidelines:
- Our branches in Hastings and Waipawa will be closed, but we can provide emergency gear pickups.
- You will need to call the order in first.
- Please phone: 06) 857 8807.
Once you have placed an order, the following process will apply:
- Our branch staff will advise you on the availability of the product.
- We will agree a suitable time for you to collect the order from remote drop zones, designated to each branch. This will be a contactless collection process, allowing you to get the critical inputs you need, whilst ensuring we’re all following best practice to keep everyone safe.
- The order will be charged to your account as we cannot accept cash sales at this time.
We’re still here to help
Our technicians will still be on the road, working from home, but they won’t have any contact with our branches.
We will need to establish some protocols around how they visit you. We will communicate these to you as soon as possible.
Once again if you have any questions for the Isaac’s team, please call us on 06) 857 8807.